Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Goals & January Recap

So many goals for the month of FEB but I am most excited about the week that I have off at the end of the month! Major family time in the next two months!
 and here is how I did in January...
 
I made the little window garden that Matt got me for Christmas (full details on a later blog... if the plants actually grow)

I worked out and blogged a little but not as much as I would have liked too.

Had some great mini dates with my family members... even if it was just a walk around the neighborhood alone with just one kiddo it was nice to spend some individual time with each one

100 items went off to Salvation Army, just this morning.

We are GREATLY looking forward to a family ski trip to Colorado at the end of this month. It will provide some much needed family time.

For Spring break... we were originally planning a trip to Mexico and I had made all the arrangements HOWEVER now we have shifted to a trip to CA. The trip will just include Emma, my mom, and me.

Christmas decoration were all packed up early in the month but just last week I FINALLY got around to putting them away in storage.

Not too shabby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment