This last week I cooked from 2016 Cooking Light Annual Recipes book and I LOVED IT! I already gushed all about how the cookbook is formatted HERE
- Halibut with Balsamic Cherry Tomatoes (p.47) So good and really easy and quick!
- Radish and Avocado Quinoa (p.44) - I elevated my plating game with this by using a cooking round to perfectly shape the side dish!
- Caramelized Onion Burgers (p.24) - I was out of town so I made these burgers on the stove before heading out of town. Matt just needed to reheat and add to some buns.
- Asian Beef Stew -Friend made this for the family to eat while I was out of town and it was sooo yummy. I stole a bowl when I got home from my work trip
- Italian Turkey and Orzo Soup (p.45) - Made this in advance for Matt to just heat up while I was out of town. -- No photo sorry
- Ate dinner with my parents
- Butternut Squash, Kale, and Black Bean Quesadillas (p.47) - I thought that these were okay but the family was not impressed... made them for lunch
- Chicken with Artichoke Pan Sauce (p.33) This is going to become a regular in the Park household and I think that I will likely cook it again the next time that we host people for dinner.
- PB and Banana Milkshakes (p.27) - I thought that these were going to be a hit with the kiddos but they ended up being a bust
At the end of the week I was really wishing that I had a chance to make even more... just ran out of time.
Check back in tomorrow to see what is on the menu for this week!