Monday, February 29, 2016

Meal Plan Monday: Cooking light 2016 Annual Recipes

I am so excited to be cooking from Cooking Light: Annual Recipes 2016.


I cooked from this cookbook once before already, details here, and enjoyed everything. The cookbook is broken down by month so this time I'm cooking from the March section. We will not officially be in March until tomorrow but I'm out of town all week, for work, so I picked this cookbook because of the labels at the top of each recipe which outlines if a dish is Make-Ahead friendly. So important for me this week.

Here is the plan for the week (Monday - Friday are all dishes that I have already made in advance!)

SUNDAY: 
  • Beef Chorizo Tacos with Cabbage Slaw (p.56) and Guacamole 
MONDAY: 
  • Quick Chicken Curry (p.63) over Brown Rice
TUESDAY:
  • One Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes (p.54)
WEDNESDAY:
  • Shrimp and Chicken Gumbo (p.61)
THURSDAY:
  • Leftovers
FRIDAY:
  • Chicken, Broccoli and Brown Rice Casserole (p.58)
SATURDAY: 
  • Moroccan-Spiced Pork Chops with Smashed Sweet Potatoes (p.69) 
  • Lemony Green Beans (p.69) 

No comments:

Post a Comment