Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thrifted Thursday: Records AND Party decorations

It might come as a surprise but my little guy turns one next week and falling right in line with his name and the theme of his old nursery we decided to throw him a Rock Star themed birthday party!

One of my besties Virginia took some amazing photos of Gibson that we used for the invitation.

and this was the photo on the save the date that we sent electronically through Paperless Post.

LOVE them! Virginia is so talented and the owner of House of Maps Photography!

Once the invites were sent it was time to focus on decorations. Like any mother looking for inspiration I clicked over to Pinterest.

One thing that I came across again and again were decorations made with old records. HELLO PERFECT for my Gibson!

I bought old records in bulk from eBay and Thrift stores. I purchased both the standard and smaller sizes.

I'm going to use them in so many ways!

BOWLS...

Tiered Trays

Garland...

Table Runner...

AND more... I cannot wait to share all of the details after the party on Sunday... but until that I'm just loving that I was able to repurpose a thrifted find!

No comments:

Post a Comment