Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gibson's Rocker Room

I'm so excited to FINALLY share Gibson's Rocker bedroom. Full disclosure he isn't even in this room anymore as he now is in a shared space with his big brother, Hunter.
 

In the above picture I feel like he is saying, "Welcome to my room..."


I tried to make sure that the rock star theme wasn't too in your face but there were cure little musical nods everywhere in the room!


We spent A LOT of time in this chair in the first 4 weeks!

Just look at this little guy enjoying his round crib... I had the custom gray sheet made and I made the bedskirt.

The framed record is actually the song that Matt and I danced to at our wedding!

These little hooks were previously all different colors and spray-painted red and black so that they would better fit in our space. My only complaint is that they always hung a bit wonky... and as I type this now I realized that I could have put a little command post sticky on the back to keep them straight... too late!

Behind the door there were three frames that showed patents for a guitar and a picture that Hunter colored for his little brother.

I'm sad that our little guy isn't in this space anymore but it did serve us well while he was in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment