Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weight Check

I don't know about everyone else but as we are transitioning out of that time of year where bulky sweaters, leggings, black tights, and tunic style shirts are no longer "in season" I'm beginning to realize that some of the weight that I took off after having Gibson is creeping back on... and no it isn't just in my head...

I mean I was semi-irritated that I was asked when my due date was the other day... Ahh not pregnant THANKS! But once a THIRD person has asked me in the span of two weeks... I even started second guessing if I were preggers or not...

Spoiler alert... Thanks to a Japanese pregnancy test I can confidently say I'm not...


With my negative results I've determined that it is time to take some action.

With warmer weather means the opportunity to get back out and run again. I even managed to get two runs in on my international work trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment