Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kitchen LOVE- updated IKEA play kitchen

To say that I am excited about our new play kitchen is an understatement!

 

The back splash went in a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. It wasn't the most economical of choices but totally worth it in my mind. I purchased five Smart Tiles from Home Depot.
They were sooo easy to install as they are ADHESIVE!!! All I had to do was peal the backing off and stick to foam-core poster board.


After I had the tiles perfectly lined up to fill in the open area between the counter-top and top cabinet Matt used a staple gun to affix the foam-core to the kitchen. 


Total cost for the "tiles" came to almost $40 .... again not the most economical option but the ease made it worthwhile.

Here are more photos of the kitchen

Love the play food from IKEA.
 

More food stored underneath

Adore that the burners really light up.

Again it is pretty much perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment