Friday, May 1, 2015

Favorite Things Friday: Gold Office Supplies

So I will let you in on a little secret... In a few weeks we will no longer have a Spare bedroom... I'm claiming the space as my office/craft room!

I figure that if someone visits we can add a bed back into the room but we don't need it to have the bed year-round. We literally have visitors for 3 weeks out of the year.

I've been thinking of doing this for a few months now. In fact over Christmas I "received" or Gifted to myself some office items from TARGET! Let me just say that I love Nate Burkus and his latest office supply line has me swooning!


Gold stapler and scissors! YES PLEASE

To say that I'm on board with the gold office product trend might be an understatement... My sweet husband was wondering if I needed an intervention when I bought this Gold pen set from Kate Spade a few weeks back...
 
 
Cannot wait to get this process started... First though I need to purge items from the room! Bed is on its way out this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment