Friday, June 26, 2015

Favorite Things Friday




I love some NYC food and am drooling over this list of the Best NYC Brunch locations!

I've always drooled over the idea of a salad in a jar but I've never made one... with these great breakdowns maybe it is time to give it a try.


This outdoor space designed by One Kings Lane is drool worthy!


This buffet made out of IKEA stock cabinets is amazing!!!


Genus No-Sew Zipper cases made from recycled plastic bottles


I'm not usually a huge fan of a stone fireplace... but for some reason this one is calling out to me!

Not to be morbid... BUT... I just read an article in The Washington Post about a wife who didn't know all of her hubbies passwords for various accounts when he passed away and the struggle that she went through to get access to things. So I've decided that we need to keep track of these things. I found this great Password Log and I want for us to log EVERYTHING, even personal items, and I plan to have it in the safe... just in case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment