Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cooking: Keepers

This week I cooked from KEEPERS: Two Home Cooks Share their Tried-and-True Weeknight Recipes and the Secrets to Happiness in the Kitchen



Here's how I ended up doing:

Sunday: Morning Chicken (p.44) and Braised Brussels spouts and Bacon (p.155)

 
Monday: Cucumber and Watermelon Salad (p.170) and Roasted Orange Chipotle Shrimp (p.20)


Tuesday: Raw Corn Salad (p.175) and London Broil with Chimichurri Sauce (p. 75)


Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie (p.63) -- I left on a work trip on Wednesday morning and so I made this dish ahead of time and left the directions for Matt to heat it up.



Thursday: Left Overs

Friday: Sausage & White Bean Gratin p.97  


Saturday:  Pizza -- I got back from my trip and just didn't feel like cooking.

The only thing that I didn't make was the Paper Thin Beef with Snowpeas (p.80) Thinking that I'm going to make that tonight as I have all of the ingredients.

I will also be back tonight to share some extra photos from the Morning Chicken and Sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment