Monday, August 24, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: KEEPERS

This week I'm going to cook from KEEPERS: Two Home Cooks Share their Tried-and-True Weeknight Recipes and the Secrets to Happiness in the Kitchen


I just got this cookbook last week when my boss bought it for his wife but she already had it! Now we both have this awesome cookbook and I couldn't wait to try out a few of the recipes.

I'm out of town for the second half of this week so the meals for Wednesday and Friday are ones that I can make a head of time and have Matt Cook up. 

Sunday:
  • Morning Chicken p.44
  • Braised Brussels spouts and Bacon p.155
Monday:
  • Cucumber and Watermelon Salad p.170
  • Roasted Orange Chipotle Shrimp p.20
Tuesday:
  • Raw Corn Salad p.175
  • London Broil with Chimichurri Sauce p. 75
Wednesday:
  • Chicken Pot Pie p.63
Thursday:
  • Left Overs
Friday:
  • Sausage & White Bean Gratin p.97
Saturday:
  • Rice
  • Paper Thin Beef with Snowpeas p.80

No comments:

Post a Comment