Friday, August 14, 2015

So I've been MIA

Guess it is obvious to all that I have been MIA from the blog for a while...

In fact my last post was exactly a month ago...

The last month has been BUSY and I have just not had the time or motivation to blog. With my work schedule I was only home for 13 days out of the last 30.. so I spend about half of my time on the road and when I am home I'm trying to make the most out of it with my family and I'm majorly catching up on laundry and other household chores.

In fact, multiple times I have even considered stepping away from the blog for a while. With much contemplation I've decided that I'm going to stick with it or at least try to. I really enjoy having this as a way to reflect back on our past as a family.

Speaking of that I will be back tonight with some SUPER cute photos of Gibson!

No comments:

Post a Comment