Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hunter got a Haircut

Yesterday I decided that it was time for Hunter to get his second bug haircut. We got his first when he turned two and since that time we have just done a few trims at home... Well except for that time that my mom took him to Hair Cuttery and he looked like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber... but we prefer not to talk about that...
 
Anyway.... after work yesterday we went back to Floyd's 99 for his cut. Just look at all of this hair!!!!

Mid cut... Home boy has the eye roll down for when I ask to take a photo!

Finished product

Here are some extra photos that I took when we got home
 
The only way that I could get him to sit still for these photos was by saying that I was taking them for Grandma Pammy so that she could see his new finger monsters!

He looks like such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment