Tuesday, November 20, 2012

$1 Thanksgiving Table

It's beginning to look a lot like... Thanksgiving! On Thursday there will actually be two tables in here  so that we can accommodate 12 adults... but this morning I decided to do a little dry run.


Now with the exception of the pumpkin in the middle of the table, napkins, and the silverware everything is from the DOLLAR TREE!!! Not kidding! I walked in there the other day to grab some plastic pumpkins to spray paint and walked out with an entire cart FULL of stuff! I think this is proof that you can do something nice on a budget!



Just the day before going to the Dollar store I had purchased plates that looked EXACTLY like these... they were four for $9.99 at Homegoods so I spent the $40.00 to get 12 plates... Good deal right??? Not after seeing the same ones at the Dollar Tree! 12 plates... $12.00. Needless to say the Homegoods ones were returned. I also LOVE the Olive tinted wine glasses. They are the perfect color for the table.

The place cards were cut using paper we already had and my Cameo machine.


For the centerpiece I purchased floral moss from the Dollar Tree and clear glass votive holders. In the middle I placed a silver glass pumpkin which was purchased last year from Homegoods for only $12.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment