Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday Wishing

Sooo... Someone I know celebrates a birthday in June... Well more accurately a LOT of people I know have June Birthdays...

Just in case my hubby was wondering what is on my wish list

Mini Keurig Machine : I would LOVE to have this cute teal Mini Keurig Machine. I think that it would be the perfect addition to our spare bedroom. Wouldn't it be nice to have this along with mugs and k Cups so that guests can make a fresh cup of coffee in the morning without having to get dressed and coming up to the kitchen. So Cute!  

 Blue Glass Yorkshire Drink Dispenser from World Market. I kind of want two!


Tory Burch 'Reva' Ballerina Flat: I LOVE this shoe but would never buy it for myself.


Scuba Lessons! How much fun would that be! 
Photo- Via

A cooking Class: I've looked into a few different options in the Northern Virginia Area and I have not settled on one... Also with summer being so packed it is hard to plan for something. Our local Sur La Table also offers cooking classes.

Hiking/camping Backpack: I would like to go camping/hiking this weekend and am in need of a good pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment