Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Inspiration via the web...

This week I have found so much wonderful inspiration through the blogs that I follow! A highlight for me was finding a new wonderful blog, Cuckoo 4 Design.

I literally found myself an hour later still looking through Julia's old blog posts so inspired by her creativity.

Here are a few of the top posts that gained my attention

DIY Ombre Room Divider 


Brass Bookcase

Bright update for a little Box



Easy DIY Painting Project


Dresser Make Over - You HAVE to see the before! Julia is SOOO creative


Stool Makeover - You see these counter stools all the time at thrift stores and I LOVE this easy update.


You have to go check out Julia's amazing website!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie and thank you so much for the kind words!
    And also, nice to meet you ;)

    ReplyDelete