Thursday, October 17, 2013

15 Weeks

SO... I'm been really bad about posting over the last week.SORRY. Below is a post that I wrote last week when I was 15 weeks but never published because I didn't talk a photo... Figure I should still share what was going on in this little belly of mine... I will post again tomorrow with my current 16 week update.. Photo and all!



How far along? 15 weeks!

Total weight gain: 11lbs

Maternity clothes? Currently unpacking my bins of Maternity clothes... they were at the bottom of all of our stuff in storage because I had originally anticipated some additional time between little ones... 

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: Still having crazy dreams and waking up multiple times a night... Hunter also has two more top teeth coming in and not sleeping well... 

Best moment this week: Felt the little bean kick... or punch. Also, seeing Emma grow into such an amazing young lady... This week she started strings at school and will be learning to play the violin. She is extremely excited about this and it is so wonderful to see her enthusiasm! Let's hope that her excitement continues with daily practice. 

Miss anything? SLEEP... and energy level. Work has been a bit crazy so at night I'm having a hard time turning my brain off...

Movement: YUP I've feel movement a few times... of course the movement is so tiny that Matt cannot feel anything yet... but I give it two more weeks.... 

Food cravings: Savoury stuff, salty snacks, meat.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope this week I've been doing much better in the queasy department. I can even walk through a grocery store without feeling like I'm going to get sick at any moment.. HUGE victory! 

Gender: No idea but a part of me still thinks boy! I have a name that I LOVE but everyone else seems to hate... Jones Robert Park... not a traditional first name but I heard it when we were in Savannah a few weeks ago and fell in love. My mother's maiden name is also Jones so I feel like it would be a sweet gesture as neither of those grandparents are with us but played a HUGE part in my life.. That being said Matt and Emma are NOT fans at all so it will not be the name of our future bean... 

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Totally emotional right now... don't know if it is pregnancy related or because there are big changes coming in my work situation... More on that later when I can talk about it without crying or having an anxiety attack :) 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: A mixture of both :)  

Looking forward to: Finding out if we will have a boy or girl... ON FRIDAY 18 OCT! 

Didn't do a 15 week photo last pregnancy... guess this is just a slacker week...

No comments:

Post a Comment