Friday, October 18, 2013

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks!

Total weight gain: 12lbs

Maternity clothes? So I've decided that it was too soon in between pregnancies because I still HATE all of my maternity clothes! Towards the end of the pregnancy you begin to hate all of the clothes that you own and well... I'm just not over that! I've been trying to mix things up a little differently but still not really feeling it. Yesterday I took advantage of a flash sale at Old Navy and bought a pair of skinny jeans that I can wear with boot and a new striped shirt... With the promo I only spent $22 SCORE! I just needed a little something new! 

Stretch marks? not yet!!! 

Sleep: Doing a little better surprisingly! Still having a hard time falling back to sleep after getting up to tinkle. 

Best moment this week: Hunter had his first date! 

Miss anything? Nothing this week! 

Movement: Just a few little movements

Food cravings: gummy snacks! I LOVE GUSHERS! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Doing better!

Gender: We find out today! 

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms:CRAZY bad headaches! 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: A mixture of both :)  

Looking forward to: Finding out if we will have a boy or girl... TODAY! Matt and I will go for an ultrasound around 12:30 and the two of us will find out if the little bean is a boy or girl... This evening we will have my parents and a few other friends over for an informal chili dinner and we will share our good news with them first. These are folks that were a part of our wedding party and it is so CRAZY that TWO of them are also preggers with babies due in 2014! 

here I am preggers with Hunter at 16 Weeks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment