Monday, October 21, 2013

Punk rock baby on board...

So of course now that we know that little man will be a boy I'm in full nursery planning mode. The plan is going to be for the new little guy to have his own nursery for the first year and once hit his first birthday (as long as he sleeps through the night) we will move him into his big brother Hunter's room and I will just reconfigure that space a bit.

So... the spare bedroom that I completed in May will temporarily become a NURSERY!


I had originally thought that we would go with an aviation themed room and had been planning something like the below in my mind for a while now...



But when I brought it up to Matt yesterday... he informed me that he was already thinking about a guitar themed nursery and in fact was already researching guitars to purchase for the wall... I LOVE MY HUSBAND! And at this point who am I to argue about themes... I just love that he has given the issue thought and that he wants to be a part of it all.

So I'm embracing it and looking towards a room fit for a sophisticated punk rock baby... I want to use a lot of the items that we alreasd have in place... as the room will go back to being our spare bedroom... here are my thoughts...



No comments:

Post a Comment