Thursday, October 3, 2013

14 Weeks


You know you like this photo taken at work... Matt is off running the Ragnar and slacking on weekly photographer duties! 


How far along? 14 Weeks... almost 15

Total weight gain: 5 lbs

Maternity clothes?  I am still sporting a lot of my pre-pregnancy dresses that are a little looser in the waist area and I have been wearing a few of my pre-pregnancy work pants with the Bella band. The band lets me wear the pants unbuttoned... a little odd walking around the Pentagon with my pants undone though so I might be stopping that in the coming days... When it come to my casual clothes, when I get off work, I'm all about the elastic waist in the maternity jeans! 

Stretch marks? None yet...

Sleep: dreams still intense. I'm also waking up more frequently during the night for bathroom breaks and when I do it is so difficult to turn my brain off... 

Best moment this week: Surprise trip down to Savannah to see my wonderful family! Hunter had a blast playing with his older cousins.... This mommy even got away with her sister-in-law for a little mani-pedi action (THANKS MOM)!

Miss anything? I'll be missing my paycheck this week... thank you Government Shutdown!

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Chinese but Matt will not let me get it... boooo

Anything making you queasy or sick: ehhh Brushing teeth is death and typically ends with me getting sick and having to brush again! What a mean little cycle... I also have started feeling a little motion sick in cars which is very unusual for me.. I thought that this was going to go away in the second trimester NOT BECOME WORSE!

Gender: Still no idea! I did breakdown and purchase a groupon to go in at 16 weeks to find out the gender of the baby at an independent ultrasound location... Matt and I are back and forth on a big front addition which would add a small room on our house and in my mind the decision will hing on the sex of the baby... If it's a girl we will do the addition so that we will have an extra room and be able to keep the spare bedroom... if it is a boy, we might not do the addition yet and have him sleep in a crib in the spare bedroom until he sleeps through (Hunter did at 5 months) the night and he will ultimately share a room with Hunter... We will see... I'm still betting on a boy!

Labor signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Getting sick more frequently

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy

Looking forward to: Planning a fun Pumpkin Decorating party for Emma and getting my dad to draft the plans for our addition so that we will be ready no matter what we decide on timing (it is something that we will eventually do within the next year or two... even if not done this fall) 


Preggers with Hunter at 14 Weeks HERE 

And just because I couldn't be the only one taking glamor shots at work...  Let me introduce Jonathan...

No comments:

Post a Comment