Monday, September 15, 2014

HUNTER WEEK

I know that I was a super slacker on the blog last week with a big fat ZERO in post quantity! It was for good reason though... my week was full of PTA obligations, work obligations, Matt's mom was in town, and most importantly we had a little guy that turned TWO!!!!


I cannot even express how fast time has gone in the last two years and I just love each and every day with my little man! It has been such a joy to see how Hunter grows and learns... he is truly developing a personality and each day is such a surprise!

This week I am going to devote my entire blog to him!

Here is what you will have to look forward to...

Tuesday- Hunter at TWO
  • Photos
  • Run down of developments
Wednesday- School
  • Backpack
  • Lunches
  • Daily clothing organization
Thursday- PARTY TIME
  • Photos
  • Run down of all of the fun construction party details
Friday- Favorite Things HUNTER EDITION

No comments:

Post a Comment