Monday, September 29, 2014

Hunter's First Haircut

Just look at these Curls... Warning there are a TON of photos of Hunter's hair pre-cut because I want to remember his lovely locks...
 

Also ignore our bug bite!

Last week we decided that it was time for Hunter's first haircut! I love the curls and long hair but I was noticing that the longer bangs were starting to get in his eyes and bother him... so it was, sadly, time for a change.

So I mad an appointment for BOTH Matt and Hunter at Floyd's 99 Barbershop. Matt was very anti getting Hunter's hair cut so I figured if I picked a cool venue that he would be more on board... I also decided that it would be best to have Hunter see his daddy get his hair cut first so that he wouldn't be frightened...

Some more pre-cut photos

AHHH these curls melt my heart

They had some coloring books to keep Hunter occupied...

Because let's be honest he didn't care to watch Daddy get his haircut... Next time we will just do Hunter alone because it ended up being way too much time in the shop. Hunter lost his patience by the time he was up.

Here are their names on the book...

Getting ready. He sat on Daddy's lap

Last photo of the curls

I love the look on his face... he is just NOT sure about what is going down
There are not more photos of during because we had to use my phone as a distraction for him.

Here are the after photos of my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment