Monday, April 1, 2013

Quick Easter Peeps Project!

I know that Easter is over but I had to share this EASY peeps project with all of you because it turned out so well!


 I used all item purchased from the Dollar Tree:

- Peeps
- Cellophane bags
- Ribbon
- Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles

Step 1: Get all of your materials together... I lined a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and a cooling rack on top. I didn't want for my chocolate to stick to the pan!







Step 2: Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and cook in 30 second increments removing to stir in between cooking times. Repeat until chocolate chips are fully melted








Step 3: Dip your peep bunnies (or any other animal) into the melted chocolate




Step 4: while the chocolate is still melted... add sprinkles




Step 5: Package in cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.




and ENJOY! We had some special deliveries to our neighbors on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment