Thursday, November 14, 2013

20 Weeks

 (Emma took the photo this week)

How far along? 20 weeks! HALF WAY THERE!
 
Total weight gain: 15 lbs

Maternity clothes? YES! I think that I'm going to need to invest in a maternity winter jacket. 

Stretch marks? Nope

Best moment this week: Going away for a few nights with just my hubby. Seeing the baby again at our 20 week ultrasound and learning that all is healthy. 


 
Miss anything? Not really!

Movement: Yes!! Even at my ultrasound yesterday both the tech and doctor commented on how much of a little mover we have for his size.

Food cravings: Just food in general. I LOVE FOOD and I love going out to dinners and eating different types of yummy foods.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Starting to get a bit of acid reflux.

Gender: BOY! Confirmed again yesterday at the ultrasound.

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Heartburn & a pinched nerve

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :) 

Looking forward to: A weekend at home. I have a TON of home projects that I need to take on and I plan to take full advantage of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment