Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend To Do...

I feel like this will be my first full weekend home in a WHILE! It is already shaping up tobe a busy one but I'm going to attempt to cram a few more items in...

  • Emma has a friend sleeping over tonight... which means that I have an excuse to order PIZZA for dinner! SCORE
  • Taking the girls to Brunch tomorrow morning (along with my mom) at Liberty Tavern in Clarendon!!! YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! Cannot wait to have some French Toast, Bacon & a virgin Fruit Bellini... 
  • I want to sand and paint an old coffee table with chalkboard paint...Kind of like the below.
  •  Get out our Christmas Tree! I know that it is not even Thanksgiving yet but between my last work trip and all of the farewell events for my boss... I am not going to have a lot of time to set things up before our annual Christmas party.
  • I have to go into work for a little while on Sunday.. Emma will join me. She always loves to help out at work.
  • Sunday we will also go to visit Matt's grandma who is in town from Michigan! He will likely head over early in the afternoon with Hunter and Emma and I will join him after work.
  • Hang some art work in the playroom & Take some photos to share next week 
  • Finish a sunburst mirror that I am embarrassed to say I'm been working on for a few months now... will go in the screened in porch 
  • Take Hunter's 14 Month Photos 
  • LAUNDRY
  • Unpack from NYC last weekend... yes my suitcase is still in my van as I have not even bothered to bring it into my house. 
  • I also want to do a Paint inventory as I think that we have some touch-up painting to do in the near future.
  • Get my car inspected... Totally pulled over for not having a current inspection this morning.
SOOO MUCH TO DO! I'll be back on Monday with an update and hopefully a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment