Friday, November 22, 2013

21 Weeks

HORRIBLE PHOTO OF ME!

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 lbs

Maternity clothes? All the time. Except the cardigan in the above photo is non maternity.

Stretch marks? No Stretch marks but my veins are OUT OF CONTROL!!! Blue/purple veins are a pregnancy symptom, I think it's because of the increase in blood volume when you are pregnant. I've never had it like this before so when I saw them earlier in the week I was taken by surprise. Again they are extreme... and probably more noticeable because I'm so pale!

Sleep: Sleeping with two extra pillows in between me and my cute hubby... he is not a fan! 

Best moment this week: Hearing the little man's heartbeat! Getting all of my Christmas decorations down & up! HUGE accomplishment!

Miss anything? Pain free evenings... the back pain has started back up! 

Movement: Yes! Still waiting for them to be a bit stronger so that Emma can feel them

Food cravings: Not really

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Heartburn, visible veins, & Back Pain!  

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with some troops! DEC 4th when life can slow down a little :-) Finishing up my Christmas shopping, planning our Annual Christmas Party, Taking the kids to see Santa (interested to see how Hunter does with him) & Figuring out a name, & Nursery Planning. 

NAMES: Here are a few names that we are thinking about(in no order)... Well these are my names. Matt would name the baby Diesel, Fox, or Fisher if he could pick the name... REALLY MATT "here are our two boys Hunter and Fisher" NO!!! 

Bennett
Preston
Derek
Jax
Henry
Owen
Brandon

Middle name will be Robert after my Dad. 

HERE I was at 21 Weeks with Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment