Saturday, November 30, 2013

23 Weeks With Baby #3


Here I am about to leave ISAF headquarters in Kabul and head home!  you should have seen all of the looks I got for almost being in my third trimester in Afghanistan. Little Man has now been in Afghanistan twice though so this was old news to him... and it seemed like the helicopter rides put him right to sleep.... the C-130 was a different story though!

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: 20 Lbs
Maternity clothes: In this outfit, only the pants are maternity but I just bought the super long sweater in a Medium non-maternity
Stretch marks? Nope... fingers still crossed on this one
Sleep: Crazy dreams but besides that I'm no longer waking up a million times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week: Having Thanksgiving dinner with the troops in Aghanistan. Having an early Thanksgiving over the weekend with the Family and surprising Emma by taking her to see the new Hunger Games movie before I left for my trip.
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Lots - and it's getting stronger everyday which is very comforting. I love feeling the baby move.
Food cravings: Nope... But that Green bean Casserole sure was yummy... I wouldn't turn down some more of that!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Heartburn... I need to get in the habit of eating smaller meals! and... back pain so the usual for this time of the pregnancy ;-)
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: A bit Moody... SORRY MATT and MY MOTHER! Little things are really beginning to get under my skin!
Looking forward to: Getting home and seeing my amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment