Monday, February 3, 2014

32 Weeks with Baby #3



How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 30 lbs

Maternity clothes: I started a new job a few weeks ago and when trying to determine what to wear for my first day I've come to the realization that I HATE ALL OF MY CLOTHES. I'm just over all the maternity clothes.

Stretch marks? Still none on the tummy

Sleep: So Many crazy dreams! The worst was a few nights ago when I purchased some Krispy Cream doughnuts in my dream and right before I was about to eat them I WOKE UP!!! That is sooo cruel! I tried with all my might to go back to sleep and back into the dream so I could eat the doughnut... but no luck... sad dreams of a pregnant girl.

Best moment the last Three Weeks: 
Spending 4 days with my amazing little family a few weeks during the snow days. 

Matt and I also cleaned up the laundry/storage room which was a project that was WAY overdue!

We received two guitars in the mail last week for the little guy's room AND we got a TON done this last weekend when my parents took the kiddos to Savannah. I cannot wait to share.

Miss anything? Feeling normal... I've really been going through some highs and lows emotionally and feeling totally out of sorts.

Movement: Movement seems to be increasing a bit.

Food cravings: HELLO now I'm craving a Krispy Cream doughnut

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 

Gender: BOY! We have a name and I will share in a little while.

Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Braxton Hick contractions and Back pain... same as last few weeks

Belly button in or out? Still in. When I lay down though it starts to poke out a little bit.  

Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? Completely Moody

Looking forward to: Proving myself at this new job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment