Thursday, January 23, 2014

I can see the light

Ever since me have moved in I have DREAMED about beautiful pendent lights above our peninsula in the kitchen.


But Matt has been VERY against switching out the pod lights for pendant. he just wasn't seeing my vision... Here is a photo shopped image that I shared when I bought the stools for the bar.

So... in true Julie fashion I took matters into my own hands and secretly asked my parents for two of these beauties for Christmas

This is the Ryder Instant Pendant Light Conversion Kit from Home Decorators. At only $75.00 a piece I think that they are a GREAT price and I LOVED that they were as easy to install as changing a light bulb. All we had to do was adjust the cord and screw it right into the existing pod light fixture. Matt had to help me to make sure that they were even and after only 5 minutes for each pendant we were left with...






No comments:

Post a Comment