Thursday, January 2, 2014

27 Weeks with Baby #3


How far along? 27 weeks
 
Total weight gain/measurements: 29 Lbs...

Maternity clothes: yup... 

Stretch marks? Still no stretch Marks on my belly. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping so much better! I love the new king size pillow that Matt and Emma got for me for Christmas. It is nice and firm.

Best moment this week: Going down to Savannah for a few days after Christmas to see family. Also, meeting little baby Kamden yesterday! He sure is a cutie
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Frequent... but he still does not move as much as Hunter did at this stage.
Food cravings: This week I've been loving Greek yogurt, berries and pumpkin granola... and maybe some raw cookie dough. Don't judge
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Some SMALL Braxton Hicks contractions. 
Symptoms: Back Pain is decreasing a little. 
Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Still a little moody... but feel like it is getting a little better.

Looking forward to: Hosting a fun baby shower for my friend Holly on Saturday! 
Here I am at 27 weeks with Hunter...

No comments:

Post a Comment