Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Moving right along

Earlier in the month I shared some "goals" or objectives that I was hoping to achieve for the month of January and I am so happy to say that I am well on my way...

  1. Put away and organize Holiday Decorations
  2. Send out New Years cards... I was not on the ball this year and missed out on my chance to send Christmas Cards so all can expect a card in the New Year. 
  3. Blog at least three times a week.
  4. Throw an amazing Baby Shower Brunch for Holly!
  5. Complete a few Kitchen projects that I've wanted to do...
    1. Re-Organize Pantry
    2. Change out Kitchen Hardware
    3. Change out pots and Pans with the new ones that we got for Christmas and donate the old. 
    4. Window treatments
    5. Put up the two new pendent lights that i got for Christmas
    6. Add carpet tape to rug so that it doesn't slide around all the time. 

Only a few more things to do and I am happy to say that I will share some of my progress with you this week!


Tuesday: 

Wednesday:  
Hunter at 16 Months!
29 Weeks Preggers with Baby #3

Thursday: 
Organized Pantry

Friday:
New Light Pendents 
Hardware Options for cabinets  

It is a lofty goal to share 6 posts this week but I think that it is something that I will be able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment