Wednesday, January 8, 2014

28 Weeks with Baby #3


How far along? 28 weeks! I've officially entered the third trimester! 

Total weight gain/measurements: Oh, Christmas weight gain is never good...as of this morning I have now gained a total of 28 lbs

Maternity clothes:  For each of my pregnancies I typically go up a pant size towards the end and I really think that I might be getting to that point soon. 

Stretch marks? Nope, which is shocking! 

Sleep: I have been doing well in the sleep area... except for the fact that we have been letting Sophie up in the bed at the start of the night and I have to kick her off half way through the night because she takes yo the WHOLE bed! 

Best moment this week: Celebrating the Bun in my best friend Holly's belly! Seeing Emma ice skate for the first time... FINALLY! Lot's of snow in the Northern Virginia area. 

Also, I went to the doctors today and all is well. Baby's heart rate is 140.

Miss anything? Nope. Feeling pretty satisfied and blessed this week.

Movement: Tons - he is getting big! 
Food cravings: I should maybe stop eating raw cookie dough... 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 

Gender: BOY! Still NO clue what his name will be. In fact we have not even narrowed the list. 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Braxton Hick contractions and Back pain. 

Belly button in or out? Not yet

Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? feeling Very happy. 

Looking forward to: A healthy & happy 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment