Sunday, January 5, 2014

Baby Shower Brunch Week!!!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to host a beautiful baby shower for my best friend Holly. Holly and Greg are expecting their first child this February and are excited about welcoming a little man into their loving family!

I plan to share all of the photos of the brunch on Friday along with some of the details (I need time to edit and organize the photos) but until that time I wanted to share a few of the brunch items that I prepared for the event.

I decided to only make dishes that could cooked ahead of time and just heated up or foods that could be served cold. I wanted to do this because I'm preggers so didn't want to be stressed and because this was a brunch and I knew that I wouldn't be able to cook all the food before 11 a.m. on the day of the event...

SO... this week I'm going to share some of the yummy recipes that I cooked up for the baby shower.

Here is the plan:

MONDAY 
TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
  • Brunch Details and Fun Photos
But because I cannot leave you empty handed...

Remember this photo from under a month ago at my Christmas Party...

Well our little group has now turned into this...

 How funny that we are all in the same colors... So excited that little Kamden is here and I cannot wait to meet Ethan!

I'll be back tomorrow with the yummy Casserole!

No comments:

Post a Comment