Thursday, January 16, 2014

29 Weeks with Baby #3


How far along? 29 weeks & 5 days...

Total weight gain/measurements: 29 lbs

Maternity clothes:  Wearing lots of leggings and dresses! Thank goodness it is cold out and I can sport my "maternity uniform" with comfy flat boots.

Stretch marks? Nope, which is shocking! 

Sleep:Last week I was doing well in the sleeping department but oh how things change week to week... I'm back to having CRAZY dreams and it seems like Sophie keeps me up all night!

Best moment this week: Ahhh... DC Restaurant Week! HELLO! I had one fabulous dinner with some great girlfriends at Vidalia, Lunch with a co-worker at Ris, and lunch with another co-worker at 701 Restaurant. Yummy in my pregger tummy!

Miss anything? Not really

Movement: Moving all around... Still not as aggressive as Hunter was at this stage.

Food cravings: None this week

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 

Gender: BOY! I think that we have a name... I'm not really settled on it but I"m just about ready to give in.
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Symptoms: Braxton Hick contractions and Back pain... same as last week

Belly button in or out? Still in. When I lay down though it gets flat. 

Wedding rings on or off? On!
 
Happy or moody most of the time? Feeling happy but also nervous about all of the changes in my life. Start a new job at the DoD on Tuesday.

Looking forward to: The three day weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment