Friday, June 6, 2014

Favorite Things Friday.- TARGET

Target is one of my happy places! I love going in there at least once a month... good for my heart but not for my wallet. A huge part of that is my love for the amazing Nate Berkus!!! I was so sad when his show went off the air but now I can spend time with him while walking through the aisles at  Target..

Here are a few things that caught my eye the last time I was there!

A $14.99 Nate Berkus Metal Frame... I feel like I could DIY something similar though.


Love this Nate Berkus White Washed Side Table 




Love the "Gold" Flatware


Oh Nate... I love this Gold Turtle box
We are in the market for two more dining chairs and I think that these are great!

Rugs with a Criss cross pattern are SUPER popular at the moment and I really like this one
I've been obsessed with Office supplies lately and I love the gold accents on this wooden box!
And this magazine holder would also look perfect in my office!
After a hard day of work in my gold accented office I will go home to rest on this duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment