Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thrifted Thursday #2

Guest what I found at the thrift store for only $3.99???

Yup some ugly green in-boxes for my desk at work... what you wouldn't want to have these dirty things on your desk???

Well after some scrubbing and a few coats of gold spray paint they are looking chic!

I took them to work and they give my desk a bit of individuality... which if you know me, I'm all about. In fact, here is my desk...

I covered my plain tan cork-board with left over fabric from our sun room. It adds a fun pop of color in an office where all of the work spaces look the same... brown brown and some more brown... not for me!

I also put up some cute instagram photos. Makes me smile all day to have so many photos of my family to look at! AND bonus their small size allows me to have so many without taking up a large footprint.

Between the photos and fun colors, my desk really makes me feel at home and my new gold accent is just icing in the cake! Whenever you see something at a thrift store I challenge you to thing of a way to revamp it to make it into something that would make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment