Monday, June 30, 2014

Nursery for Baby Elijah


I'm so excited to share a mood board that I recently made for my good friend Krista. She is expecting her first child in August and I am so hapy that Gibson will have ANOTHER boy around to play with! It is so neat that so many of my firends were pregnant as at the same time that I was and I just feel so blessed that we were all able to go through these experiances together and that our little men will all be able to grow up with one another!!!
 
ANYWAY... back to the point of this post... the nursery! Krista and Elizar just had a new home built for them and in fact closed on the home this last Friday! With Elijah's birth right around the corner we knew that we would be making his room the first priority!
 
Krista's vision for the little guy included grays, blues, stars, and a "few" cowboys items (daddy is a fan). So this is what I came up with...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment