Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ehhh.. let's get this done already...

Here in the Park household there are a TON of projects that we have started but due to life taking over they have gone unfinished.  So... with family coming into town for Thanksgiving and since I am home from work... there is no better time to roll up our sleeves and get to work.


Here are the main items that I plan to tackle in the coming weeks:

  • Upper level doors painted... about a year ago we purchased new doors for our upper level and guess what... still not painted white! We are major slackers! 
  • Master bedroom-- Curtains, artwork, and photos up on wall
  • Hunter's bedroom & bathroom finished-- My mom is still working on the bedding and I need to find some artwork or a small piece of furniture to go on one wall... I owe you all an update.
  • Complete stencil wall in basement... I've also been working on this project for over a year. I literally probably only have 30 minutes left on this project. It is so sad that I haven't finished it
  • Gallery wall in upper level hallway. Now that I have our maternity/family photos and Hunter's newborn photos back I can finally tackle this project. I've always wanted a gallery wall!
  • Basement family room... I would like to get a sofa down there and make an old coffee table into a play table.
  • Find a new dresser and refinish for master bedroom... Part of another little project to get rid of all of the IKEA furniture in our master bedroom.
I've already started working on the gallery wall and I cannot wait to complete the project and share later in the week.

Evan Hunter wants in on the action

No comments:

Post a Comment