Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Round Up!

So my main goal for this weekend is to get ready for EASTER! On Monday I hope to have lots of decorations to share with everyone!

Here is where I'm finding a lot of my inspiration from on blogs and of course Pinterest!

1.
I'm loving the great Easter Chalkboard Printables from Nest of Posies! This would look great in a painted picture frame on our mantle!


2. 
Each time I see this easy and beautiful Moss and Burlap wreath from The Scrap Shoppe I instantly start drooling. I love that this can be used not only for Easter but also for Spring. So Easy to do also!


3. 
I love this Easter bunny Garland from House by Hoff! The glitter paper and puffy tails are just adorable!

4, 
Love EVERYTHING about this Easter Mantel from I should be Mopping the Floor. It makes me wish that I didn't have a TV over our mantle!

5. 
You can tell that spring is in the air when you see little buds on the branches! This Easy and Frugal Easter Egg Tree from Craftiment seems so fun and fresh! I also like that it uses items from the Dollar Store!


6. 
Wouldn't you love to receive one of these yummy Chocolate Dipped Easter Peeps? These are from Love from the Oven!

7. 
Head over to Main by Holly to get your bunny template! It is what was used for the mantle in number 4!


8.
I'm not sure of the original source for this next centerpiece but I found it on Fashion Diva Design. I love that they layered an egg wreath, cake plate, Easter grass, and a bunny to create this easy and festive centerpiece.





9. 
Also, from Fashion Diva Design... I've had the desire to create a wooden "planter" box for a while now... maybe this would be a good weekend to tackle this project! It looks like the one below was made from pallets or reclaimed wood.


10. 
And Finally from The Shopping Mama... I thank you for your round up of basket ideas for a little one! So Excited to be celebrating Hunter's first Easter! You will have to head over to the original site to get all the sources.

With all of this great inspiration I think that Emma and I are going to have a busy weekend full of Easter DIY projects! Cannot wait to share on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment