Monday, March 18, 2013

Just be thrifty Post: One handled basket

Hello All!!! So sorry for the absence on the blog... I had been doing so well with keeping up posts while I was in Colorado but life happened on Thursday and Hunter man got a bit sick while we were on our way home. I have been busy with him and trying to get back in the swing of things after being out of town for a week.

Many thanks again to my two guest bloggers Andrea who shared a DIY Personalized Spring Wreath and Molley who shared a beautiful Pretty in Pink Nursery

I'm a slacker and I do not have a new post for you today but I would like to share a quick project that I did for B-Thrifty! Please stop by their blog Just Be Thrifty and check out my quick update the the $2.99 basket below!


I'll be back tomorrow with a real post!

No comments:

Post a Comment