Monday, April 7, 2014

Crate and Barrel Outlet LOVE!

In Old Town Alexandria there is an amazing Crate and Barrel Outlet and while I only go there 2-3 times a year I always end up finding too many deals!


They have some great items that you could use for gifts. 

Like these Hoppy glasses... They would be a fun gift with some unique craft beers

and what a great price on these whiskey stones! I had previously purchased a few as gifts but at a price of $20 typically. 

 

I had eyed this little house for candles back around Christmas but didn't purchase due to the $50 price tag... $13.95 is a much better price. The gold/silver hurricanes were also a GREAT price.

 

They had six of these AWESOME bar carts! I really wish that I had a need for this item!!! I love the details on the front and really like how it opens up. 

Here is it half opened! 


AND The price! Originally #1,499 it was only $647 when I visited the store... Price gets dropped each week!

 

Also, this painting caught my eye.. Maybe I could talk Matt into it for our living room. It doesn't really fit into our decorating scheme but I really like it for some reason... it was $99

No comments:

Post a Comment