Last week was crazy balls!
- Emma came home from Mexico SICK and was kind enough to share... she missed two days of school
- Matt's mom was in town for the week
- Hunter is getting a new tooth in and with that always come fever and sniffles...
- Matt had his second week at his new job with Booz Allen and he is taking two classes at Harvard so that takes up a majority of his time when at home.
- I coordinated and did design work for a large Korean First Birthday Party
I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening at home cuddling with my family and mentally recuperating.
This week however you have a lot to look forward to!
Monday: Gibson 1 Month update
Tuesday: Korean Dol Celebration
Wednesday: Gibson's Birth Day
Thursday: Day in the Life...
Friday: Favorite Things Post
I cannot wait to share with you all!!! See everyone tomorrow after Gibson's One Month doctor appointment.