Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Re-Cap


I hope that everyone had a WONDERFUL Easter and had the opportunity to gather with friends or family.

The Easter Bunny paid us a visit



We are lucky enough to have Matt's mom here for the week so we celebrated over at Matt's Aunts house. It was the first time that Great-grandma Jean (or GG) met Gibson...



and at 4:30 I jetted off to the airport to pick up the girl that holds my heart... EMMA. She was just returning from a week in MEXICO with my parents for Spring Break (and a belated 10th birthday gift)! Looks like she had a blast and I am jealous of her little tan! 






Now that she was home I let the kids dig into their baskets...



Next, we went outside for an Easter Egg hunt. Emma helped Hunter find the eggs in the front yard.






We rounded off the day with a abbreviated Easter Dinner with ham, green bean casserole, mac & cheese, cabbage, and a salad.

So blessed to have my entire family around for Easter and I'm so happy that Emma is back from her trip! I always miss her when she is away!

No comments:

Post a Comment