Monday, September 7, 2015

Cooking: The Supper Club



Monday: Mediterranean Chopped Salad (p. 24) and Roasted Chicken (p.60) ... Such a yummy and refreshing meal.

Thursday: Chicken Tikka ala Mary (p.67) and Mini Banana Bread Muffins (p.167)... loved it but a bit of effort for a weekday night. I did marinate the chicken overnight so that was helpful.

Wednesday: Date night with Hubby! We went to Virtue Feed and Grain! SOOO Yummy

Thursday: Asian Skirt Steak (p.77), Steamed Rice, Sweet Potato Steamed, and Sesame Sugar Snap Peas (p.148)... Made this down in Savannah. The steak and snap peas were super yummy and flavorful! I will make these both again!

Friday: BBQ down at the Water in Savannah... Photos shared here

Saturday: Pork Tenderloin with Applesauce (p.76), Pan-seared broccoli (p.133), and Scalloped Potatoes (p.134)... Didn't take a photo and not my favorite meal.

So I only ended up completing 9 recipes this week.

Tomorrow morning I will share the cookbook that I plan to cook from this week and my meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment