Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kitchen "refresh": Tile poll

We have a crack in our under-mount sink so new sink means new countertops... you know I looked and looked and looked for a replacement PINK countertop to match our current one and I was soooo sad that I just couldn't find a perfect match... So I've decided to go with something new... So sad...

No really I am SOOOOOO happy to be getting rid of the pink!!!! I HATE IT!

I wish that we were at the point where we were ready for a FULL kitchen remodel but we're not. In reality we are about 4-5 years down the road on that one. Soooo it is "refresh" time... we are going to get a new stainless steel sink, new countertops, and backsplash.

One thing that I need to keep reminding myself is that this is not my forever kitchen and that I need to keep costs LOW. This was hard this weekend as I was walking through a stone warehouse drooling over all of the gorgeous marble.

To save some money I settled on a Honed Absolute Black Granite countertop but I need some help in the tile backsplash department! What should I do? Please cast your vote in the poll at the end of this post!

Subway Tile
Via
Carrara Marble Subway Tile 
Via

Statuary white marble herringbone tile
Via

Hexagon Marble

Greecian Interlocking Marble
Via



Which backsplash should I go with?

No comments:

Post a Comment