Monday, September 14, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: One Pot... Part Two

So this week I was going to focus on some Pinterest recipes HOWEVER I totally failed at keeping to my meal plan for last week. So... I'm cooking from Martha Stewart Living: One Pot again this week.


Here is the game plan for the week... I kept the recipes that I didn't get to last week and added a few more.

Sunday: Chicken with Creamy Corn and Bacon (p.43)

Monday: Shrimp and Corn Chowder (p.226), Rustic Peach Tart (p.236)

Tuesday: Salmon with Cabbage and Kale(p.136)

Wednesday: Pork Chops with Warm Escarole Salad (p.56), Sweet potatoes, steamed, Fruit Skillet Cake, p.244

Thursday: left overs

Friday: Spiced Chicken Stew with Carrots (p.102), Mixed Green Salad

Saturday: Engagement party for some dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment