Friday, August 8, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

I would like to add DIY Panels to our downstairs doors. Right now they are just plain jane and this gives so much personality!
 
 
Yes please to ALL of this house! From the fabulous kitchen with the painted base on the island and marble, painted beams, Wallpaper accent wall in the half bath! Even the piggy bookends holding the cookbooks!!! I WANT IT! Don't even get me started on the gift wrap station in the laundry room. That would be my happy place... Don't know where mommy is??? In the Laundry room of course!!!
 
This Nursery for a Third Child is AMAZING! It makes me want to re-do my own kiddos rooms!! the closet organization is just making my head spin. Soon we will need to do our own closet revamp when Gibson and Hunter start sharing a room. Which, side-note, is likely only a few months away since Gibson is such an amazing sleeper. I just want to get him through his first few teeth.
 
What rock have I been living under??? I didn't realize that H&M has baby clothes. I'm not an H&M lover typically but this vest, via Brooklyn Limestone is too much!!! Would it be a crime to put my boy in it??? I asked Matt and he thought that Hunter could rock it.
 
I'm obsessed with this first birthday party!
 
 Hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend. I'm off to Savannah for 4 days with Gibson!


No comments:

Post a Comment