Monday, August 4, 2014

July Re-cap


Is July really over??? How is this even possible?

Here is how I did this month...

SUCCESS:
  • Finish Gibson's Room... I'm going to go ahead and call this one. I did the bed skirt and honestly that it is really all I need to do. He does not really need a bumper or quilt... those are really more decorative items. I am however going to change some of the furniture around and will do a final blog post.
  • Throw a baby shower for my girl Krista! done and done... you can see the shower photos here.
  • Get Emma ready for Camp... done and done... Emma went to Camp Winshape again this year and had a fabulous time!
  • Paint Upper level doors... DONE!!! After two year all doors are WHITE! THANK goodness 
  • Finally take some family photos... Done! The wonderful and talented Virginia Leslie of House of Maps Photography came by a few weeks ago and we took some family photos! I cannot wait to see and share the results!
FAILS:
  • Loose 5 lbs... Lost 3
  • Run 3 miles w/out walking... FAIL I can do 2... and that is only because I forced myself to do it on the last day of the month... I only ran 4 times total... big old fail.
  • Birch Event and Design Website... Still need to upload the photos.
  • FINISH THE FREAKING PLAYROOM! I did finish one project... the playroom table. Hope to cross a few more items off the list in this room over the weekend.
  • Finish Basement Bathroom. Need to just do crown molding and tile in here and it will be done... didn't even go into this room in the last month SOOOO... FAIL
  • Work out at least 4 times a week. - Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment