Friday, February 27, 2015

Favorite Things Friday

I love a good boob light update and this one with faceted crystals is super adorable.


I cannot wait to make these DIY wooden instruments with my little guys. I think that they will love them! I also think that these would be a great gift!

As we are approaching Gibson's first year I'm thinking of a creative way to compile some of my favorite Instagram images of the little guy. This canvas is amazing but at $450 too expensive! I'm up for trying to DIY something similar though
I made this Chicken Yakisoba for dinner a few weeks ago and it was AMAZING and easy!! I highly recommend!

How did I just learn that Nate Burkus has a fabric line at JoAnn Fabrics???


I'm interested in making a large subway art sign for the boy's room and this looks like a great tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment