Monday, February 23, 2015

The Merge: Inspiration

In preparation for the big Merge (putting Hunter and Gibson in The same room) I've been searching the Internet for inspiration and tips on how to keep the space functional and organized.

Here are some top things that caught my eye

I LOVE this closet organization for a little kiddo! Love that there is hanging space on both sides and that there are two levels! I also LOVE the shoe storage tucked down on the side.

This is just the perfect round-up of Kids room ideas! We will NOT be constructing this bunk house but what a fun idea!

This Bunk bed from Restoration Hardware would be amazing in our space! I love the industrial feel... It will be about 4 years before I'm going to feel comfortable with Hunter up in a top bunk AND this is WAY out of our budget at $2399! Maybe down the road this could be a DIY project that Matt could try to tackle.

I Love the photos above each of the beds in this adorable boys room.

I love a good Jenny Lind Bed

Love this Industrial Mood board for a boys room.

What a great quote about brotherhood.I could DIY this.

I want to make the bed skirt for Hunter's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment